Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

My 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit 's UConnect Access does

Customer Question

Hi 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit 's UConnect Access does not recognize my UConnect phone APP , I am not able to lock , unlock, remote start etc etc . The error " The Vehicle can not be reached . " . The car been in the service dept for 8 days and a Star Ticket was started with Chrysler . Today they called and said it was working however when I got there it was not working . I have been in contact for months with UConnect Access and they have worked above and beyond to find what the problem could be . Hence the reason the dealer had the car for 8 days . I'm am so tired of this problem . Saw your web site and decided to give you a try . Any ideas
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

So you have never got it working and the dealership called and said it was working but when you got there it did not work? Has the radio been updated? What is your VIN?

Talk soon,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Brad ......Yes, the software was update approx 3-4 weeks ago , it was at that time time I realized the U Connect Access from my phone was not locating my car etc etc. I also tried it from my computer and it could not located car . At that time I contacted UConnect Access again and for the next 3 days they worked with me and did factory resets and others until they decided they had exhausted everything that they could do with no results . So, they sent me back to dealer to start a star ticket .And yesterday was the result of them having the car 8 days , told me it was all working , when I got there I had them go to the car with me and that is when I saw that it was not working and then spent 3 hrs with them trying to find out what they did for 8 days . VIN # 1C4RJEJT5EC206690 .........Thank You