Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

My engine light on in red the is a code1sl and when i slow

Customer Question

my engine light on in red the is a code1sl and when i slow down in my car the tranmission jerk.i put on upscream and down scream senors. new sparkplug and new pc valve.
JA: Has your vehicled stalled? Has anyone run a diagnostic test to pull the trouble code?
Customer: *i took my car to be tested to get my sticker i was told no code came up but i still could not get my sticker.
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2007 chrysler sebring 2.4l .
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes, i put up scream and down senors new on it new sparkplug pc valve.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order to determine what is causing the system to fail you are going to need to start first with connecting a scan tool to the computer system and scanning it to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to help you get this resolved.