Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

When the air condition is turned on, after a while as the

Customer Question

When the air condition is turned on, after a while as the car is being driven, a grinding/wooing sound is heard coming from the right of the front end. This happens only when the air condition is running.
This happened before and I had the heater box replaced a year ago, but it has started again.
How can this be fixed permanently?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help

So far this looks to be a concern associated with the AC compressor.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris