Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

It won't start it cranks but won't start. Usually I work on

Customer Question

It won't start it cranks but won't start. Usually I work on Lexus cars but I'm doing a love job for a sick elderly lady. Please help
JA: Have you checked the engine's fuel supply? And the spark plugs -- are they all working?
Customer: Yes there's spark in all plugs. Fuel pump is working
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 12 /00.
JA: What year is your Chrysler?
Customer: 12/00
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Compression test. I noticed the radiator is cracked. Checked spark.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Well I've never worked on a pt cruiser before. I'm a lexus mechanic. But any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Since you have good fuel pressure and spark that leaves checking the injector pulse and compression. Have you or can you check those? This will tell me how to help you diagnose why either of those is not good.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris