Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Have 2010 Chrysler 300 no turn signal, wipers, horn and

Customer Question

Have 2010 Chrysler 300 no turn signal, wipers, horn and night beam lights
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: Fuses all are good, seems to be no power to multi switch
JA: What is the model of your '10 Chrysler?
Customer: Chrysler 300 yesterday replaced the alternator, had problem with plug finally charging light went off
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not more than checking fuses don't have owners manually so cannot really tell which relay operate what
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: That's it
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be due to an internal electrical fault with the integrated power control module/under hood fuse panel assembly itself.This is a control unit/computer that fails internally causing issues like this here needing replaced.I would start with having the fault codes checked to see what codes are set and from there once this is done the codes can be diagnosed and repaired to correct this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete