Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have an 2006 sebring 2.7, and when i turn the car on it

Customer Question

I have an 2006 sebring 2.7 , and when i turn the car on it runs for 5-6 seconds then turns off. I can do this a couple times then it won't turn over at all. hope you can help.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric Gardner replied 6 months ago.

This sounds like a fuel pump delivery issue. Just by what you have described I would say that the fuel pump is bad and needs to be replaced. Has any other work been performed recently? Will you be performing the work to replace the pump yourself?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
In my reading they say by removing the IOD fuse relay could also be the problem. The thing is i think it is Electrical because when i turn on the vehicle it runs for 5-6 sec , shuts off i try again ,same thing then I turn the key again and no response. Yet there seems to be no problem with all the dash lites coming on.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
We had the vehicle into the ford dealership where we bought the car. They were supposed to install a new part to shut the air bag light off, but said they had not done any work because Chrysler had sent the wrong part. We bought this car used and had sat for some months.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will you give answers to my last questions?