Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

I hooked the battry wrong now the air cond and radio wont

Customer Question

i hooked the battry wrong now the air cond and radio wont work the power doors work when the switchis on but ath remote buttons on the key will not work
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Woops! If those are the only things that do not work, then you got lucky. Electronics do not like reversed polarity and that usually kills them. So you will need to replace the radio, HVAC control head, and probably the BCM (Body Computer ) This could have been a lot worse to be honest with you!

I hope that this information is helpful and if so, would you kindly take a moment and rate my service using the just answer star rating system?

I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 4 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer.

Chris