Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

1999 sebring jxi whobbles when i start to drive starts in

Customer Question

1999 sebring jxi whobbles when i start to drive starts in the beginning and gets a lil worst around 45 it has been parked for almost a year r the brakes bed or do i need a alinment or balljoints
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Most likely the tires have flat spots from sitting.This is when the belts in the tire bend or break and causes this here.Either that or the tires need re balanced at a tire shop to correct this here.These are the most common for this fault here.

Both need checked into by a tire shop to see if tires need replaced or if a rebalance is needed.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete