Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I working on a2011 chrysler 200, have code u0141,

Customer Question

I working on a2011 chrysler 200, have code u0141, u1113,u1403,u110c,u110e and vehicle does not turn off when turn key off, it takes about a minute.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The codes and the issue with the turning off can be related to a faulty electronic ignition switch.I have seen this switch fail/act up before and cause issues like this here needing replaced.I would have the switch signals checked/tested with a compatible scan tool and multi meter to be sure this is the cause here and replaced as needed to correct this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete