Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

Jeepmopar76, I have a 96 plymouth voyager with a 3 liter v6

Customer Question

jeepmopar76, I have a 96 plymouth voyager with a 3 liter v6 engine. Had stalling issues that I thought was a fuel problem. I took it into rpm auto for diognostics, got codes p0320,p0300, p0121,p1391. Which are pretty much all sensors like crank and camshaft. Since I've gotten those codes my van has completely stopped starting up and now will crank but not turn over. Can you pinpoint your best guess on which sensor it could be and where location is?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The one code you are getting can cause the engine to crank and not start and the code is the p0320 which is in most case caused by a failing crankshaft position sensor. Has this code been addressed? Have you checked to see if your getting spark at the spark plugs as well as injector pulse. Check these things and let me know and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I replaced the crankshaft position sensor. I placed it with a few different size gaps for the air flow but van still won't crank over, I figured I'd try the camshaft sensor next but having a hard time finding one. Any suggestions?
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Okay before you replace any more parts can you check and see if you loosing spark and or injector pulse and post back with this and we can work from there.