Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician

2007 town and country blower motor won't run. Has done this

Customer Question

Hi, 2007 town and country blower motor won't run. Has done this before and all of a sudden it just starts working. Have replaced the resistor, that's not it. Ran a direct wire to blower and it runs so don't think that's it.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. I have seen 2 things cause this: 1 the blower motor itself, (worn brushes) or 2 a loose fitting terminal at the blower motor or resistor block. Do this: the next time it stops, tap on the motor with a small hammer. If that gets the motor going, then replace it. Of not, then disconnect/reconnect the connectors to see if that gets it going. Let me know what you find,