Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

I left my brother home a couple blocks away it died. turned

Customer Question

I left my brother home a couple blocks away it died. turned off. after a minute or two it started again and then died a couple blocks later. coasted back to my bros house. error codes that showed up were fl0007, 0015,and BL01
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
just tried to close up car. windows on right side of car will not respond. when shutting door the window goes down an inch and then goes back up and secures itself under the convertible top. left side worked right side is not responding.
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello Michelle, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order for the car to start and run you need good spark at the spark plugs, injector pulse at the injectors, proper fuel pressure and good engine compression. When the engine dose not want to start and run can you check each of these thing and see which one your lacking and post back with the results and I will help you determine the cause. The codes you are showing are not valid fault codes. Engine fault code should start with a P and be 4 numbers.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Tried numerous times to get codes. Three different people. Cant get them to come up. Just got car towed home this morning. There is a red light on that according to my owners manual is climate control and its never stayed on before.
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

The climate control system will not cause the engine to die even if it has issues. Every time you remove the battery cables you erase any fault codes.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi, Ron. This is David, Michelle's roommate & shadetree mechanic.
I've replaced timing belts on her previous PT, so have some experience here.
Initially, I'm suspecting the PCM connections, due to the variety of sudden symptoms.
At this point, there is ZERO response when the key is switched to Start, as tho the Ignition fuse is blown.
The passenger door electrics (automatic, nor manual) don't function (except the "Door Ajar" switch.) And the newly appearing "Climate Control" indicator in the center of the tach cluster.
Additionally, we've experienced one of our wettest Spring/Summer seasons on record... so I'm leaning towards Connection issues, first.What say you?
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

You may be right are you 100% sure the battery is fully charged the the connections are clean and tight?