Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

NO AC TESTED ALL FUSES ALL GOOD REPLACED RELAY ALSO THIRD

Customer Question

NO AC TESTED ALL FUSES ALL GOOD REPLACED RELAY ALSO THIS IS THE THIRD ONE WITH THE SAME EXACT CONDITIONS
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello Susan, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order to start to know what is causing the lack of AC the first thing you need to do is to install a set of AC gauges and read the system pressure . Normal pressure on a full system with the compressor not running should be right at 100 to 110 PSI on both the low side as well as the high sides. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there to get this resolved.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

ok ron both are with in the 100psi ok its like its a electrical problem we cant get no power to either the low side switch or of course the compressor sir we thought it was maybe low on Freon we hooked uo machine vaccumed down to be safe refilled to specs now this thanks for all your help ron steve

Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Are you working on a manual system or an automatic?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

RON MANAUL OK TY

Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Okay then your going to need to do some testing while the problem is occurring. Are you able to do this and do you have access to a scan tool that can read the data stream?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

yes we have three scanners mostly use snap on ok

Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Okay see if these steps will help you determine the cause.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/AC%20clutch%20Jul%2028.pdf