Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Does it cost to ask a question and get an answer back

Customer Question

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

JustAnswer® is not a free service. You will be required to place a deposit equal to the value of your question when you submit your question. Before submitting your question, you will be given the opportunity to choose the price. The price depends on the level of urgency and level of detail you feel is required in order to answer your question and can range anywhere from $12 to $76. The deposit is 100% refundable if you're not happy with the answer you receive and do not give it a positive rating.

Do you wish to continue?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What does the indicator means check engine light on side of check engine
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Brad replied 4 months ago.

What indicator is lighting up? Is it the check engine light or the security light?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Check engine light is lighting up in security light is lighting up is the security light the red light that look like lightning ? Car won't start up at all
Expert:  Brad replied 4 months ago.

It's likely you wet the fuse box which is the root cause of all your issues. I would try disconnecting the battery for 5 min and reconnect to see if it will start. If not then you will need a scantool to see what code are set in the modules..

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks Brad for getting back to me so quickly I'm going to do that and I'll get back with you in about a half an hour
Expert:  Brad replied 4 months ago.

Ok let me know what happens..

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Brad where is the battery located
Expert:  Brad replied 4 months ago.

It's located in the truck on the passenger side. Open the trunk, lift bottom cover and you will see it..

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Brad replied 4 months ago.

You are very welcome

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hey Brad it dn't work unhook the battery and plug it back up and it acts like it wants to turn over but it doesn't start
Expert:  Brad replied 4 months ago.

WHat codes are setting in all the modules?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Found a leak in the water pump so it must have shut the whole car down
Expert:  Brad replied 4 months ago.

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad