Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

WE have a 2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring this is puzzling to

Customer Question

WE have a 2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring this is puzzling to a old quick fix, I as many others have found the 2 threaded holes next to rear driver head, although 2 visits to internet do not show termination to tube, is it half rubber? threaded connections, braided line, i have absolutely no plumbing and no clue. Also as we handle this how about leading a guy the electric as well where does it originate from? as this one does not have a plug.I am worried also as i have not run any codes myself. It has that startup and idle girgle that is common of erg. i also found bolts missing holding computer down Vin # ***** Thanks for the help ads I have looked a 2 differant manuals, and 1 listed in it the one half the repairs would be down on ramps or jacks. Puzzled in Arizona with a Texas registration that will smog.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 4 months ago.

Do you have a picture you can upload of what your talking about?