Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

I have a 2004 concorde lxi with the 3.5l. From the

Customer Question

I have a 2004 concorde lxi with the 3.5l. From the beggining. It would start. And idle. But if you touch the gas it bogs. Check engine lite was code for both upstream o2sensors, po171,174. But I dont suspect its those. Its getting fuel to the rail and the coils are getting power and spark. Now it wont start at all. What am I dealing with here? It has new plugs and boots. New fuel pump assy. New cam sensor. New Map sensor. No other codes are appearing.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

You stated that you have installed a new fuel pump assembly. I need to know where this new pump was purchased at? Was this a COMPLETE fuel module assembly or just the pump unit by itself? Has the fuel pressure been tested after replacement of the fuel pump? I need to know the actual fuel pressure, not just that the fuel rail is receiving fuel. The pressure MUST be above 40 for the engine to start...

Keep me posted...

Thank you,