Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

I have a 2013 Town and Country, the passage side power seat

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Town and Country, the passage side power seat moves forward or backward a little, which prevents me from using my stow and go.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

I would check under the seat for debris. Also look in the seat track, it can become jammed with coins preventing movement.

If the seat moves you know it is not an electrical issue. More likely a track problem. It could be an alignment issue causing a jam in the motor and not allowing it to turn. It may need to be replaced. Once you find the exact problem you can make a better decision.

Please reply to this if you need more help, then we can continue this conversation. Please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can.

Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

The best way to repair is to remove the seat and work on taking it apart to find the problem.

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated.

Posts close in 7 days. That means you will not be able to contact me on this question.

You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but you have not rated.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else I can help you with?

If I did not give you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

I do not get compensated for my time and resources unless you rate me.

Thanks Dan