Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a 2007 aspen. My son turned the keys on to use the

Customer Question

I have a 2007 aspen. My son turned the keys on to use the lights and forgot to turn it off. Next morning my car was dead. Charging the battery did not work. The manual mentions something about it going into auto theft mode? Suggestions on how to correct this?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

*****I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on*****

I'm not sure what your question is. Here is what I see:

Are you saying it will not start? Does that battery have 12v and fully charged? Do you see a red security light on?

Talk soon,

Brad