Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

How do you remove clutch master cylinder, no have purchased

Customer Question

how do you remove clutch master cylinder
JA: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?
Customer: no have purchased new master and slave cylinder and want to replace
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: pt cruser 01 model
JA: What year is your Chrysler?
Customer: 1/2001
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: removed slave of gear box and want to know if it is amater of just twisting master cylinder for it to come out
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

"how do you remove clutch master cylinder" Follow the steps in this link to remove the master cylinder. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/ptmaster.pdf

If you're confused on what to do now or later. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris