Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

Where can we get a coded key or program codeds I can't

Customer Question

Where can we get a coded key or program codeds I can't afford much and need help it chysler(###) ###-####
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need step by step programming 2005 chysler 300 sercurity alarm car won't start horn keeps honking four way flasher comes on the radio works power I. Car works it won't start n I need move my car before it gets towed
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. I can get you the code, but you will need a specialized scan tool to program the key. I can get you the code, then you can call a mobile locksmith to come out and program it for you. He/she will have the special scan tool. Let me know if you want to do that.

Chris

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
that would be helpful. Thank you. Do you know of any other tips I could try in the meantime?
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.

You are welcome! Send me the vehicle's VIN number and I will look it up. In the meantime you can try resetting the system by removing the negative battery cable (in the trunk) for about 5 minutes, then reconnect it. That may reset it. Also if you have another key try that one. Send me the VIN number and I will look up the code.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.

Hello? Waiting on the VIN number. Then I will look up the code.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.

Hello, are you going to send me the VIN number?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.
Hello? ? Where did you go?Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.

Chris