Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My parents have a 2006 Pacifica with 100K. last couple of

Customer Question

Hi-My parents have a 2006 Pacifica with 100K. For the last couple of years, the "check engine" light has been going on and off regularly. Their independent mechanic has put in two new catalytic converters, an ascending sensor and a descending sensor. The light continues to come on. Recently (last month or so), the ABS light has been going on and off. They just had a sensor put in by their same mechanic only to have the light came on on their way home from getting the work done. Are these phenomena common in Pacificas? What would you recommend they do next? Thanks!
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 4 months ago.

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

*****I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on*****

What codes are setting?