Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

Rear tailgate won't open, 2012, Yes and 't know how to get

Customer Question

Rear tailgate won't open
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2012
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes and don't know how to get it open
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No first it would not close all the way and once I got it closed it won't open
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for any of us to be able to help you we need complete information. Need to know the Model of your 2012 Chrysler . If you can post back with this information I will have a look at the tail gate diagrams and see if I can help you get this resolved.