Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician

I had my drivers side sun visor replaced, but there is still

Customer Question

I had my drivers side sun visor replaced, but there is still no electricity to it. What is wrong? The vanity lamp doesn't work, nor does the garage door opener button
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2005 OT cruiser
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Whoever replaced the visor must have forgotten to connect the little electrical connector at the pivot end of the visor when they installed it. Take the vehicle back and ask them to recheck and connect the connector. The other thing that it may be is that a fuse blew when they installed it and maybe pinched the wiring. Either way, it needs to go back and ask the shop to fix this. You should not be charged for this.

I hope that this information is helpful and if so, would you kindly take a moment and rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply. Let me know if you need further assistance.