Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

I have 2001 convertable sea bring goes down but wont go up

Customer Question

i have 2001 convertable sea bring goes down but wont go up the motor works
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 117.000
JA: What is the model of your '01 Dodge?
Customer: 01 ccchrysler sebring
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i look at it seems that it leaks on diver side the window does not work alsoon that side
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: do i need to get the whole set up or can i get one side
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i sorry 2002 sebring my window does not work on that side
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you suspect you are seeing a leak then you are going to need to determine if the cylinder is leaking or the line and that would need to be addressed first. Once the leak has bee resolved then the system will need to be filled and bled. See the steps to check these things in the links below.