Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have used this site several times and today I have a 2001

Customer Question

Hi Robert...I have used this site several times and today I have a 2001 Chrysler Concorde that I am trying to get inspected and the check engine light keeps coming on for a PO 601 code... Can you help me solve this error code please.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Kevin replied 7 months ago.

Hi im kevin has any work been carried out ? You say it keeps coming up ?

Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

The code you have is P0601- INTERNAL CONTROLLER FAILURE. There are no diagnostic test fo rthis code, you will need to replace the PCM to resolve this code..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.

Do you need more assistance?

Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.

Brian don't forget to RATE this question or else no expert will help if you ask a question in the future for fear of no rating.. We only get compensated when the customer rates 3 stars of higher..

Have a great day,

Brad