Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

Passenger front signal/marker light not working bulb

Customer Question

Passenger front signal/marker light not working bulb replaced with known good build and still will not come on
JA: How old is your battery? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: Battery fine bulbs fine
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 06
JA: What year is your Chrysler?
Customer: O6 Tc touring
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replaced bulb with known good bulb looked for blown fuse
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Washer pump quit about same time thought that was weird don't know if related
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Check the bulb socket for voltage. Do you have a test light or multimeter? You will need one of these tools to diagnose. You will need to check voltage, at the bulb and at the washer pump. Remember you have a front and rear washer pump so make sure you are checking the right one. You could have a broken wire causing the problem affecting both in that area. It could also just me coincidental that the washer pump and bulb are not working.

If you need more help, we can continue this conversation. If not, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, I will try to give you the best answer I can. Remember, I do not get compensated for my time helping you unless you rate. If you feel the need to rate less than 3 stars. Please let me know why and how I can help you more. Thanks Dan