Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Honors degree in Mechanical Engineering, worked 8 years as a Formula 1 engine engineer.
12772297

What does it means system warning presents?

Customer Question

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Matt replied 4 months ago.

Hello

this usually means that the engine oil level needs checking

The onboard Oil change reminder is duty cycle based, Meaning it takes into consideration how the vehicle is driven, If it is already coming on, then I recommend going ahead and getting it changed asap

When you take the vehicle in for the oil change they will reset the oil change light for you

Expert:  Matt replied 4 months ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning andthis is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash issplit between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on thisquestion if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you