Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

My Chrysler pacifica not changing out goes up to 4000 rpm

Customer Question

my Chrysler pacifica not changing out goes up to 4000 rpm and stays what could be the problem
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Don't worry to check it out its been taken too long am heading by my mechanic in a few to check it out so please canceled. .
Expert:  Brad replied 5 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

If it's not shifting then there are codes in the TCM that will need to be read to see what's going on.. It could be a bad sensor or solenoid pack but you won't know until you see what codes it has... Once you get the codes free free to post the here and I will tell you how to repair it correctly..

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok I will bit I think my mechanic will get it sort out for me but I will let u know the problem
Expert:  Brad replied 5 months ago.

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No am good thanks leave it at that
Expert:  Brad replied 5 months ago.

I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on...