Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

The front passenger electic seat wont go front onthe right

Customer Question

the front passenger electic seat wont go front onthe right side told we need to get replacement part got power looks like the one side is broken
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2007 town & c ountry touring edition
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: checked by a mechanic and was told to get the part but no way can we figure how to get seat out to get the peice from junk yard to bring to the mechanic
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no. we have amechanic that will put it in but need to take piece out of same car in salvage yard they wont take it out even for a price we have to do myself my husband cant figure how to get the pc out of car in salvage yard
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 5 months ago.

do you see the 4 bolts in the track to the floor?