Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

My ltight side sliding foor will notopenor cloe, all other

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: My ltight side sliding foor will notopenor cloe
JA: How old is your battery? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: all other fnctions operate there is a trouble light on the speedometer lighted sahing, "Track off> I caNNOT FIND A TRACK
JA: What year is your GT?
Customer: 2002 WHEELCHAIR Rmp wrks
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: hoping to if not too complicated, have watched videos and read om;ie
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you with your sliding door concern we need to know the model of the van as well as which do your referring to, right side or left side? Post back with complete information and I will have look at the wiring ans system diagrams and see if I can help you with this.