Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

1995 concord-3.5 codes 12 -31_33(a.c.) 31_35 rad fan's)

Customer Question

1995 concord-3.5 codes 12 -31_33(a.c.) 31_35 rad fan's) _32&65.come. on.. A.C &rad fan's will not run. Where do I start?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

when you say the AC and radiator fans do not run are you saying the AC compressor clutch will not engage? Have you checked the AC system pressure to be sure the system is full of Freon?Normal pressure on a full system with the AC compressor off should be right at 100 to 110 PSI on both the high and low sides. Check this for me and post back with complete details of the problem your trying to fix and we can work from there .