Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

My 2008 Chrysler Sebring makes a screeching sound looses

Customer Question

My 2008 Chrysler Sebring makes a screeching sound looses power but motors runs. Try to restart and it won't. Replaced starter and alternator.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
did the same thing...and starter went bad again... At a standstill...
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately diagnosing noises can be extremely difficult with out being there to hear them. If its possible can you make a recording of this noise so we can hear it and post a link to it here and If so, Ill take a listen to it and see if I can help you determine the source of it. Post back when you can and we can work from there.