Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

I have a 2005 Sebring convertible and I ripped all the wire

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Sebring convertible and I ripped all the wire from the blend door actuator. I need help.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven't tried yet and I do want to do it if all possible.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I don't think so. But I do have some of the wires for reference.
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: Have not checked the fuses yet but the a/c works good and no heat also when I put the knob on the position for the floor nothing happens.I d't have a diagram but I'm looking for one.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I have enclosed the connector view for the blend door actuator in the link below which should show you the locations of the wiring in the connector. Have a look at it and see if this is what you are needing.