Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

The radio and a/c are both on. cant turn off or control.

Customer Question

the radio and a/c are both on. cant turn off or control . Lights in that panel also not working
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: just happened,, I have not done anything yet. needed some suggetions
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2016 300C
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes Id like to fix it myself. Have not tried anything yet
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If anything after market is installed in your model here this can be due to an issue with an after market wiring fault or a control unit/ecu for the after market system at fault needing replaced.I have seen both cause this type of fault here with wiring and the control unit.

If no after market components are installed let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete