Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Changed battery Windows, blinkers, and wipers won't work,

Customer Question

Changed battery Windows , blinkers, and wipers won't work
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: Yes checked fuses , the esp BAS light and ABS light is on too
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2006 Chrysler 300 limited
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just need to get my windows up and my blinkers working. My dealership here is close because of holiday
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If these problems occurred after changing the battery then the first thing you need to do is try rebooting the system. To do this, remove moth battery cables and then rub them together for a few second to clear all modules. After doing this, reconnect the cables and start the engine and recheck the operation of the Windows , blinkers and wiper. If they know are okay, no further action is required.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It didn't work
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Did what you said to do but it didn't work
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Okay have you checked all the fuse located in the TIPM?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Check all fuses
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Didn't help with problem , checked every fuse
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Okay unfortunately this is going to require some hands on testing which I can not do from there. I will open the post back up for you and perhaps some one else may have something new to add.