Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

My 2000 concords ac quit blowing cold air, the car was

Customer Question

my 2000 concords ac quit blowing cold air, the car was overheating in just a few miles of driving, and the fans wouldnt come on. my brother was messing with the ac relays switching them and the fans actually came on!, he started driving it forgetting that it was starting to overheat just minutes before, he switched on the ac to see if it would cool and as soon as he did the fans stopped blowing.we waited until the car cooled completely before starting it again, and i noticed when i started it a whirring noise came from the radio and it shut off, the turn signals dont work, the windows have no power, and nothing works on the instrument panel except the red oil lamp, the gauges dont work either,and there is no power to the ac, heating unit at all. and i smelled burning wires for about 30 seconds. the fans worked twice after that in driving it a total of 3 miles then no more for the next 15. my brother replaced those same relay with new ones and the fans still didnt come on. and this is where im at!, stumped! please please help tyia :)
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 3 months ago.

have you looked to see if you can find burnt wires

Expert:  cloe0626 replied 3 months ago.

or have you located them