Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

2010 Suzuki sx4 automatic FWD the car starts fine and stays

Customer Question

2010 Suzuki sx4 automatic FWD the car starts fine and stays idle with no problem but when I excelarate in any gear R,D,M1 it will not move . When it broke I was driving about 10 mph , all of a sudden the wheels lock up and stopped me right where I was ( freeway traffic ) my friend tied a tow strap and pulled the car to the shoulder lane , tires streeked for about 30 feet . We called a tow truck and when it was going on the bed of the tow truck the wheels rolled fine onto bed of truck. Then my friend did a diagnostic reader on it and po722 (output speed sensor )came up . I watch some videos and it said either the ABS or the one on the transmission. Change the one on the transmission and still the same problem
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 5 months ago.

could possibly be an issue with the pcm how are you at diagnostics