Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a 2003 Chrysler Town and Country. I just had a

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Chrysler Town and Country. I just had a mechanic switch out the computer part in my car because the old one went on me. I hope this makes more sense to you than me. Now my car turns on and is working, however, everytime I stop my car feels like it wants to stall. My rpm gage is shifting from 1 and moves below 1. What can be causing this problem and how do I fix it on my own?
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?
Customer: No leaking but not sure how old the transmission is. I have had my car for about 6 years now and never had to replace transmission.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I havent really tried anything as of right now. I do not know what the problem is and I am not a mechanic. If this problem is something as small as tightening a lose screw I can handle it. But if it something more than I will have to have someone else fix the problem.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The mechanic that just replace the computer part checkrd my oil and said it is fine. But other than that I have nothing else or know nothing else
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I' m Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I' m reviewing your question now, and I will be post back with your reply ASAP

Is there a check engine light on on the dash now ?