Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

I have a 2008 Town and County. The front a/c works fine but

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Town and County. The front a/c works fine but the rear a/c only blows hot air.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to know what has failed in the rear system the first thing that needs to be done is the AC system is going to need to be scanned to see what the B code is that should be setting when the system has failed. If you can get the scan done and post back with the fault code and or codes I will see if I can help you with getting this resolved.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I scan the ac?
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

You can scan the system by connecting a compatible scan tool the Date link connector and running the scan on the BCM (body control module)

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Still trying to get the scan, haven't been able to, I will give the code when I do
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Sure thing, Post back when your ready and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The 2008 has an integrated control module but there isn't a data link. The only data link I can find is the obd link and there are not any codes when I plug into it.
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Any and all codes come through the data link connector from all modules. AC systems code usually can not be retrieved with a code reader and require a full scan tool.