Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have 2005 Chrysler when I go over a small bump it really

Customer Question

I have 2005 Chrysler when I go over a small bump it really bans down hard in the rear of the car
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Open the trunk and have someone jump up and down on the rear of the car and or sit or push down on the rear bumper. If the suspension travel is excessive or it continues to bounce up and down after you have stopped then check for broken or faulty springs or shocks. If a noise is associated when doing this or when hitting bumps then check into faulty rear suspension joints and bushings.

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris