Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

I haven't had time yet to review your answer. I will read it

Customer Question

I haven't had time yet to review your answer. I will read it now.
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: I took the car to Chrysler for a "recall" on this and they told me it was probably one of the sensors was dirty or not properly working. I decided to ask the question just to get a second opinion. I would have thought the Chrysler dealer would have suggested the cluster.
JA: Which sensor are you asking about? O2? MAP? Did any codes pop up?
Customer: As my original question stated. I checked and NOTHING has coded.
JA: What year is your Chrysler?
Customer: 2012
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am going to have a mechanic fix the problem but all are telling me it could be this, that, or the other. From previous experiences on this web site I have been able to get experts on the particular car in question and solve the issue before they attempt to solve it. To many of the mechanics are "learning" as they go.,
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What happened to the first $16.00 I paid and never got any response??????
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for some one to help you your going to need to explain what type of problem you are having with your 2012 Chrysler as well as the model. There is no reference as to what your concern is and what your trying to do. If you can post back with complete details I will see if I can help you with this concern.