Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

What's the cost to replace a radiator on 300C SRT8? Also

Customer Question

What's the cost to replace a radiator on 300C SRT8?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Chrysler Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Also what the cost to replace the AC evaporator, transducer, and HVAC block on a 2007 300C SRT8?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Chrysler Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Also what the cost to replace the AC evaporator, transducer, and HVAC block on a 2007 300C SRT8?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Chrysler Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Pay where
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has any work ever been done on the radiator?
Customer: 92000
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No radiator work done. Fans replaced in January by dealer
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Also what the cost to replace the AC evaporator, transducer, and HVAC block on a 2007 300C SRT8? AC is not cooling
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Chrysler Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** are you referring to as the HVAC block? Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The heater controls in the car.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Radiator is a 2 hour job and about $500 for the part. Evaporator is a 7 hour job and $300 part. Transducer is half hour job and $90 for part. Control assembly is a half hour labor and costs around $200. Most shops charge around $100 per hour labor. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it could be a 2500 job. I planning on selling the car in 2 months but I want to get the maximum on my trade in.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

That is correct, I'd expect at least $1500 and up to $3000. I probably wouldn't make any of the repairs and trade it in in a couple months. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.