Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

Engine cranks but won't start. No MIL light or codes. Prior

Customer Question

Engine cranks but won't start. No MIL light or codes. Prior to this "no start" issue the engine would randomly shut off when coming to a stop but no codes or MIL and always restarted. All 6 plugs AND injectors were replaced within the past 12 months prior to the current problem.
Submitted: 3 months ago via Mitchell1DIY.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, sounds like you have a problem with the fuel pump. I would check your fuel pressure with a gauge to verify you have fuel pressure with the key on engine off. It could be something else but that would be the first thing I would check.

If you need more help, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service. You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question, this does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose or help repair your vehicle without being there, but I try to give you the best possible answer with the information that I have?

Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you’re not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help?

Thanks Dan