Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

2012 Chrysler 200 2.4L Automatic. The ABS light flickers

Customer Question

2012 Chrysler 200 2.4L Automatic. The ABS light flickers while driving but no code is triggered? What is generally the problem?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE master tech, glad to help you with this.

Sounds like you have a bad connection somewhere, most likely in the cluster itself. I would start at looking at the cluster for this problem. Our shop uses a company that rebuilds these just for this kind of an issue. You would need to go to the dealer for this, as they should be able to program the mileage into the new cluster.

If you need more help, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service. You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question, this does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose or help repair your vehicle without being there, but I try to give you the best possible answer with the information that I have?

Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you’re not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help?

Thanks Dan