Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

Tonight my speedometer, RPM, and Trip meter stopped working

Customer Question

Tonight my speedometer, RPM, and Trip meter stopped working and all warning lights came on
JA: How old is your battery? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: What bulbs and battery is 1 year old
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2005 pacifica
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have not done anything yet because it is too late to take it anywhere. I am hoping it is something my dad can help me fix
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The chair stopped moving back and forth a few days ago but that is it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine what has caused these things to fail you are going to need to start first having the computer system scanned to see what fault codes where set when the system failed and the warning lights came on. If you can get this done and and post back with the results I will help you get this resolved.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a code U0155 Lost Communication With Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) Control
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Okay thank you for that, the code U0155 in most cases usually means the instrument cluster has failed.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How do we fix that? Can we fix it ourselves? Do we need to take it in and have the cluster replaced?
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

In most cases you have to remove it and have it sent in and repaired. See the link below for a good source you can send it into and have it checked and repaired as needed.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok that is what I got with the key trick. But when I went to auto zone the codes they gave me are:
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

All the codes you getting are loss of communication codes with all modules.