Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Having a similar problem with an 2005 300 3.5l codes p2110

Customer Question

Tim having a similar problem with an 2005 300 3.5l codes p2110 p2118 looking at datasream p2110 sets everytime between 141 to 150 degrees after car warms seems to go away have tried trottle body still occurs, new pedal still occurs. Passes relearn test everytime
Noticed on pids the pps2 drops out occasionally in any postion
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

One other common cause for these codes to set especially with having replaced the throttle body is usually a failing PCM (computer) . In order to determine if in fact that is the case with your run the test steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/PCM%20Jun%2029.pdf