Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

I have a 2003 Chrysler voyager 4cyl lx base package van that

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Chrysler voyager 4cyl lx base package van that blows a fuse everytime the key gets turned to start . in the last week over 20 fuses
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?
Customer: Its in park .. Wheel lock feature ?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm asking for a friend.. He plans on taking it in he just is curious if it could be something he could do himself . he's not a mechanic but is pretty knowledgeable as a non professional
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Before once u replaced the fuse u could drive normal.. Now it just stays dead
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: And parked on a slant even replacing the fuse it wouldn't start til we pushed it to a flat surface
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you out. Do you happen to know which fuse it is that blows? I think I know, but just want to be sure.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.

Well not sure where you went, but I have to now get off line for a couple of hours, but will check back with you when I get back. Hopefully you are seeing this.

Chris