Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

PT cruiser 2005 model P0303 & have smoke on start up and is

Customer Question

PT cruiser 2005 model P0303 & have smoke on start up and is using or loosing oil (about 1 quart every week or so)
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you been losing oil or coolant?
Customer: 126,000 and is loosing motor oil
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am hoping to find out what it will take to fix problem.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I see that you have requested a phone call. I will set that up. Once you have accepted the offer, I will call.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I see that you have requested a phone call. I will set that up. Once you have accepted the offer, I will call. Chris