Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

2007 Chrysler 300c stutters in 5th gear when stopping as

Customer Question

2007 Chrysler 300c stutters in 5th gear when stopping as speed goes below 30 mph
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  SuperDave replied 5 months ago.

Does it have a standard transmission?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
5 speed automatic
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

New expert here,

Sounds like a torque converter problem. You could also try to do the trans relearn procedure with the scan tool. You could be low on fluid as well. You will need a scan tool capable of accessing the tcm.

If you need more help, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service. You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question, this does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose or help repair your vehicle without being there, but I try to give you the best possible answer with the information that I have.

Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you’re not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help.

Thanks Dan