Lou P
Lou P, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.

My 2011 Chrysler 200 has a rattling noise in the front end.

Customer Question

my 2011 Chrysler 200 has a rattling noise in the front end . It starts off ok but after 5 miles it gets louder , I checked all parts . they seem to be ok I used a grease needle and greased all of the boots . I can be on a newly paved road and it is still makes noise . It has gotten worse over time . Chrysler dealer can not find the problem 3 times ....mike
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Lou P replied 4 months ago.

Hello Mike, if the issue happens on a flat road then i would suspect the sway bar links or the sway bar bushings. if this is the case you should be able to bounce the front end and hear and feel the noise from the sway bar link or sway bar, let me know if any parts have been changed or not, also does it matter if you are turning or not, thanks, ***** *****